Turn gas valve on the deep fryer to PILOT position. Depress gas valve, wait 30 seconds, and hold it down while lighting the pilot. Use a long grill lighter to avoid contact with hands. After pilot is lit, continue to hold down the gas valve for about one minute.
Complete Guide on How to Use a Deep Fryer:
- Step 1: Prepare the deep fryer.
- Step 2: Fill the fryer with oil.
- Step 3: Heat the oil to the appropriate temperature.
- Step 4: Pat down your food to remove any moisture.
- Step 5: Carefully lower food into the fryer.
- Step 6: stay close as your food cooks.
Furthermore, how do you turn on a fryer? Turn gas valve on the deep fryer to PILOT position. Depress gas valve, wait 30 seconds, and hold it down while lighting the pilot. Use a long grill lighter to avoid contact with hands. After pilot is lit, continue to hold down the gas valve for about one minute.
Also know, where is the pilot on a deep fryer?
Press the electronic ignition or hold the control knob in the ignition position. Some deep fryers with manually kit pilots may need you to put in the tip of a long candle lighter into the hole near the base so you can extend a flame to the pilot light valve. Let the pilot light burn for at least a couple of minutes.
How do you light a Nets fryer?
How to Light Fryers
- Turn fryer off.
- Hold the gas safety valve knob in for about 30 seconds to purge oxygen from the line.
- While holding in the gas safety valve knob, light the pilot.
- Turn gas safety valve knob to “on.”
- To turn the pilot off, turn the fryer off, and turn the pilot knob to “off.”
How do you light an American range fryer?
The American Range fryer is meant primarily for commercial use. How to Light the Pilot for an American Range Fryer Open the oil reservoir from the main access panel on the American Range flyer and add oil to the “Max” line. Turn off the fryer thermostat and rotate the gas valve clockwise until the valve is closed.
How does a gas fryer work?
Gas fryers operate off a building’s gas line, using gas to heat the fryer, and the contained food, while an electric fryer runs off electricity. A gas deep fryer will heat up faster than their electronic counterpart, and can often are available in three styles: tube, open pot, and flat bottom.